Indian Army Syllabus 2019 is available in PDF format to Download free. You can get the latest exam topics and the books to study to clear Army Exam in 2019. Indian Army Exam Syllabus free pdf is available to download at the end of this article.
To join Indian Army GD, you must pass the written examination. Indian Army GD Written Exam is last in the selection process of the Indian Army.
If you want to full fill your dreams and wants to become an army Personnel, you need to understand the importance of Indian Army GD written exam.
The first thing to keep in mind is the basic syllabus for Indian Amy GD Written Examination. The Army Exam subjects cannot be mastered in a day. So, if you are preparing for the Indian Army Physical Test, you must start your practice for the written exam too.
Indian Army GD Exam Syllabus and CEE Marking Scheme
The Indian Army GD Exam carries total 100 marks. These 100 marks are divided in 4 sections. Let’s take a look of Indian army GD written exam syllabus and marking schema. This will help you to make the right strategy for your written exam.
- Indian Army GD Syllabus 2019- Army GD Syllabus comprises of
4 subjects that are General knowledge, General Science, Mathematics and Reasoning. Reasoning part has been introduced recently and the main motive is to check the intelligence level of the candidates.
- CEE Marks Pattern– As Already told, the Exam Pattern of Indian Army GD consists of 50 objective type questions that carries a total of 100 marks. Sol GD aspirants must secure a minimum of 32 marks in order to be passed in the Army GD CEE.
According to the New Pattern of the Army GD Written Examination, questions are asked from the following 4 sections:
- General Knowledge- 30 Marks
- General Science- 40 Marks
- Mathematics- 20 Marks
- Reasoning- 10 Marks
Army GD General Knowledge (GK) Syllabus (30 marks)
|Abbreviations||National and International|
|Sports||National and International|
|Awards & Prizes||National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel prizes|
|History||Important dates & battles in Indian and world History and Landmarks of Indian History, national movement.|
|Geography||Solar System, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes and famous Waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest and Longest etc.|
|Other Topics||UNO, Indian Armed Forces, Indian Towns, States, and UTs, Institutions and research stations, International space stations and festivals of India and world, Indian News Agencies and Dailies, Continents and Sub Continent, Environment, The Constitution of India, Religious Communities and Principal Languages, Inventions and Discoveries, National and International Days, Books and Authors, The world of plants and animals, International Organizations, Current Affairs and “Who`s Who”.|
Army GD Science (GS) Syllabus (40 marks)
|Human Body||Food and nutrition, disease and prevention, vitamins and their uses.|
|Physics||General Physics(Related to day to day activities)|
|Chemistry||General Chemistry(Related to day to day activities)|
|Biology||General Biology(Related to day to day activities)|
|Medical Terms||Name of diseases and terms used in medical science.|
|Scientific Terms||Commonly used scientific terms in daily life also include Research Institutes in India|
Army GD Mathematics Syllabus (20 marks)
|Geometry||Lines and angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, and parallelograms and circles.|
|Mensuration||Area and perimeters of Squares, volume and surface area of cube, cuboids, cone, rectangles, parallelograms and circles, cylinders and sphere.|
Army GD Reasoning Syllabus (10 Marks)
The Questions in this section are based on Analytical and Logical Reasoning. These questions are to check the basic intelligence of the candidates. The question level is of a normal human aged between 16-20 years.
Note: The above syllabus is not a comprehensive list of topics pertaining to the subject. At times questions may be asked other than the above topics but definitely within the syllabus of CBSE.
Army GD CEE Passing Marks and Negative Marks
- CEE Passing Marks: To Pass the Indian Army GD Written Exam, the candidates must secure atleast 32 Marks in total in the Exam. The Candidates who fail to secure 32 marks in the Exam are disqualified from the Army Written Exam and they have to clear the Physical Exam again in the next Rally Bharti.
- Army GD Written Exam Negative Marking: The Indian Army Written Exam has negative marks for every wrong answer in the CEE. 0.5 marks would be deducted for every wrong answer. However, there is no negative marks for answers left blank.
CEE for NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
It is to be noted that the candidates who hold the NCC ‘C’ certificate are exempted from the Army GD Written Examination. This means that if you have an NCC ‘C’ cerificate, then there is no need to sit for the Written Exam. If you clear the Physical Exam with Excellent marks, you can get into the merit list automatically.
- Download Indian army GD exam syllabus pdf
- Practice Indian Army Online Test
- Download Indian Army Sample Papers
If you are really serious about joining the Indian Army as a Soldier, then you must start preparing for Written Examination along with Physical Test Preparation.
Most of the Candidates pass the Physical Exam and then sit to study for the Written. Due to such vast syllabus, many candidates fail to clear the Indian Army GD Written Exam and have to prepare again.
You must keep check of the Best Books for Army GD available in market that can help you out in the subjects mentioned above.
Incoming search terms:
- indian army question paper 2018
- indian army syllabus 2019
- indian army trademan paper in english pdf
- indian army paper 2019
- indian army written exam
- indsn army syallbus pdf
- new patern of indian army witten exam
- sylabus for cee army
- ta gd exam syllabus 2019
- Territoral army written exam syllabus 2019
- Indian army taste syllabus
- army bharti gd written test maximum number
- army writtenexam paper gd
- important questions for army gd exam
- indian army paper 2018
- indian army reasoning
- negative marking in army gd exam