National Defense Academy Exam is conducted to recruit officers in the Indian Armed Forces. National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam is conducted twice a year which is NDA – I and NDA – II 2019.
If you really want to serve the mother India in a best possible way then Armed Forces is the most exciting way. Indian Armed Forces let you live life less ordinary and if you are brave enough to join Indian Armed Forces then you should definitely try out giving NDA exam 2019.
NDA Full Length Sample Papers & Previous Year Papers PDF Download Here
But, it is not a cake-walk to get into NDA according to the statistics. Every year a huge no. ( more than 3 lakhs) of candidates apply for NDA but only handful (300-350) of candidates get recommended and join the NDA.
But if you prepare with right resources and work hard honestly then you can also join NDA 2019. This is why we have provided Latest Sample Papers For NDA-I and NDA Previous Year Papers so that there will be no stone in your preparation.
Why prepare for the NDA Exam?
There are multiple reasons which can be cited that why one should prepare for NDA exam while they can. Indian Armed Forces provide the most exciting career, highest level of job satisfaction, with a lot of perks like health, canteen, education along with a lot of respect and appreciation from the country men.
Indian Armed Forces gives you opportunity to serve country in a best possible way and if you think that you have courage in you to give that kind of services to your country then you mus join National Defence Academy.
Significance of National Defence Academy
- National Defence Academy is a world renowned defence academy
- It is one of the most important and worthy college to get into for defense studies
- Not only Indians but a lot of foreign students also apply to get admission in National Defence Academy
- National Defence Academy is also responsible for giving the best soldiers to the country who are guarding country’s borders
- The National Defence Academy is not only gives the best of the profession but also inculcates values for the rest of their lives
- NDA gives opportunity to live the life less ordinarily
Download NDA Sample Papers
Below are given Latest NDA Sample Papers for all the aspirant to download.
Download NDA Previous Year Papers
Below are given NDA Previous Year Papers for all the aspirant to download.
- NDA Past Year Paper 2018- MATHS
- NDA Past Year Paper 2018- GAT
- NDA Past Year Paper 2017- MATHS
- NDA Past Year Paper 2017- GAT
- NDA Past Year Paper 2016- MATHS
- NDA Past Year Paper 2016- GAT
Benefits of Solving NDA Sample Papers And Previous Year Papers
There is a huge number of people who want to join Indian Armed Forces as an Officer but not everyone gets this opportunity because so many candidates gets rejected in the selection process.
To clear NDA Exam, you need to clear all the phases like NDA written exam, SSB Interview, and then Medical. Most students gets rejected in the very first step, which is NDA written exam. This is where NDA Sample Papers come to rescue.
If you solve enough amount of NDA Sample Papers then there is no chance that you won’t be able to clear NDA written exam. Solving NDA Latest Sample Papers can be helpful in many helps. Below are some key points on why you should solve ample amount of Latest NDA Sample Papers.
Benefits of Solving Latest NDA Sample Papers
- Solving NDA Sample Papers helps in many ways for all the aspirants
- It helps in getting accustomed to the actual exams paper
- NDA Sample Papers lets the aspirants know that in which area they need to focus more
- Solving NDA Sample Papers helps aspirants in managing their exam time management
- If aspirants solve NDA Sample Papers regularly, subsequently they increase there number of attempts
- Hence increases their marks in the actual NDA Exam
- Then they have better chance of clearing the merit list
Benefits of Solving NDA Previous Year Papers
- Solving previous year papers of any exam can give an edge to aspirants
- NDA Previous Year Papers can be used in understanding the pattern and difficulty of paper
- Usually the latest papers doesn’t come entirely different from the last year papers
- If aspirants solve last 10 – 15 years previous year papers then they can make a very good guess about which topic and type of question is important and which is not.