In this article, you can download the most important Indian Army Female Soldier GD Model Papers and Books for the Women Military Police Recruitment 2021. These Model Papers are especially designed for the Indian Army Female Soldier GD aspirants. All the questions are based on the Latest Indian Army GD Military Police Syllabus which contains the questions from General Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning.
The Girls who are preparing for Army GD Military Police Bharti 2021 can get benefit from these Sample Papers and Recommended books for CEE.
Recommended Army GD Female Military Police Model Papers and Books 2021
These are our recommended books and Sample Papers for the Women Military Police GD Bharti Exam. These Sample Papers are chosen from hundreds of Army GD Books. You can buy any of these books or buy all of these for better practice. Because practice is the key to clear any Exam including the Military Police Exam.
Along with the Army GD Physical Test Preparation, one must prepare for the Written Exam of Army GD. Girls who are willing to join the Indian Army as a Soldier has this great opportunity. So, do not miss this. Prepare as much as you can. Written Exam is equally important as the physical Exam. You can buy the Sample Papers below for best preparation.
Download Army Women Military Police Sample Papers Free PDF
- [PDF] Indian Army GD Model Paper Set 2
- [PDF] Indian Army GD Model Paper Set 3
To download Latest Indian Army GD Model Papers- Visit Our Store Here
Army Soldier GD Women Military Police Recruitment Exam Pattern 2021
Indian Army Female Soldier GD Common Entrance Exam (CEE) is conducted for the candidates who clears the Army GD Physical Test and Medical Test. After, clearing these tests, the female candidates are required to appear for a Written Examination or CEE which is conducted by the Recruiting Zones of Indian Army.
The Upcoming exams of Indian Army General Duty will have the following Exam Pattern:
|No. of Questions||50|
|Sections||GK, Maths, General Science, Reasoning|
The Indian Army Female GD Exam for Military Police 2021 has 50 questions that has a weightage of 100 marks. The time allotted to complete the exam is 1 hour. In this 1 hour time, candidates has to answer questions of General knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning and General Science. Candidates must secure atleast 32 marks to pass this exam.
However, just passing this exam does not guarantee the selection in Army. The overall Merit List of Indian Army is prepared by adding the marks obtained by candidates in Physical Exam and Written Exam.
The Indian Army Military Police Model Papers are designed by our experts that gives you the best depiction of the actual Indian Army Exam Papers. Each question in these Sample Papers are very important for the Upcoming Indian Army Bharti Rally 2021.
In 2021, Army GD Written Exam will also have 10 questions from the Reasoning section. You can see the Reasoning Model Questions in these Sample Papers for Indian Army. Reasoning is nothing else but simple situation and conditions to check the mental intelligence and reaction of a candidate in such situation.
Tips to Crack Army GD Military Police Written Exam 2021
Although, I have already written an article on Best Tips to Clear Army GD Exam but here I am providing brief points to remember while appearing for Indian Army GD Exam.
Follow these Tips to Prepare for Army GD Exam:
- First Memorize the Army GD Exam Syllabus. This will help you to save time and you will only study the syllabus you need for exam.
- Start with the Basics. For example, don’t jump to the world problems directly. First, clear your basics out.
- Set time for Each subject. 4 subjects means dividing your day in 4 parts and study accordingly.
- Last Month for Practice only. Give last one month to the Practice only. Practice as many Model Papers and go through Army GD Books as much as you can.
- Clear your doubts right there. Leaving doubts create more problems.
Army GD Military Police Written Exam- On the Test Day
- Have your Admit Card downloaded. Don’t rush in the last hour.
- Keep 2 Refilled Pens with you (One Black and One Blue).
- Reach the venue on time.
- Don’t waste time in meeting friends or eating. Make sure of the Roll Number and Room number allotted.
- Once you enter the exam hall, don’t think too much about a particular question you can memorize. Calm your mind instead.
- Carefully listen to the instructions given by invigilators.
- Don’t waste time on questions you don’t know. Move to next and come back to these questions at last if there is time.
- Don’t discuss questions and answers after exam. This can make you worried about your answers. Wait for the answer key.
Important Links for Army GD Candidates:
|Army GD Sample Papers|
|Indian Army GD Documents|
|Indian Army Online Test|
|How to Prepare for Army GD Exam|