Happiness is back for the girls who want to join Indian Army as a Soldier. For the first time, Indian Army has announced vacancies for Girls in Army Soldier GD. If you has questions in your mind like, Can a girl Join Indian Army or How can I join Indian Army as Female, then here is the answer to your question. Indian Army has released vacancies for Girls in Army Soldier General Duty in Military Police.
Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Army Soldier GD (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Female Candidates who wish to join Indian Army in General Duty has this opportunity as Indian Army released female vacancies for the first time as till now Girls become Officer in Indian Army only. But, now Girls can get a job in Indian Army as Soldier GD in Women Military Police.
|Organization name||Indian Army|
|Post name||Soldier GD (Women Military Police)|
|Notification release date||28 May 2021|
|Starting date of online Application||06 June 2021|
|Last date of online Application||20 July 2021|
|Admit card date||To Be Released|
|Rally date||August, September|
|Rally venue||Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong|
|Written exam date||To Be Realeased|
|Result Date||To be Released|
|How to Apply||CLICK HERE|
Women In Indian Armed Forces- About Women Military Police
The Indian Army for the first time announced the induction of Female Soldiers in General Duty in 2019. It released a notification regarding the recruitment last year for 100 Female Soldier in Women Military Police. The first batch of 83 such soldiers recently successfully completed the 61 weeks intense training to serve the Indian Army as Women Military Police under the Corps of Military Police (CMP) from the Military Police Centre and School in Bengaluru.
The Indian Army is likely to induct 1700 Women in the Military Police in the coming years with 100 inductions every year. The primary duties of the Women Military Police includes Policing Duties, Management of Prisoners of War, Ceremonial Duties and Skill Development like Maintenance of Vehicle and Communication through Signals. Their role will also be in assisting Army in the field as and when required.
These female soldiers or Jawans will be posted across the country at the Rank of Lance Naik who will be treated equally to their male counterparts. Not just this, they will also get the opportunity for promotion in the Officer Cadre just as other soldiers.
Army Female Bharti 2021- Soldier GD Recruitment for Girls
Candidates who want to appear for Army Soldier GD (Women Military Police) Recruitment 2021, need to be Matric or 10th Pass with atleast 45% marks. The age limit set for Soldier GD Female Bharti is 17.5 years to 21 years. Currently, the posts are only open for Women Military Police, we can hope that there will be more such Vacancies for Girls in Soldier Clerk and Soldier Technical also.
Girls must keep in mind that Online registration is mandatory for the Rally Bharti Exam. The Online Registration for Women Army GD Military/Sena Police Rally can only be done through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong.
Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change. All Details Regarding Eligibility Criteria, Physical Test and Written Exam are given below.
Army Female GD Bharti Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The female candidates who wants to join Indian Army Soldier GD Women Military Police must ensure the following Eligibility Criteria Details. Only those candidates are eligible to Apply Online who are found to be following the given standards.
|Women Military Police Eligibility|
|Age Limit||17.5 to 21 Years|
|Physical Standard||Height- 152 cm|
|Education Qualification||Matric/ 10th/SSLC with 45% Marks|
Age Limit for Female Army Soldier GD Bharti: The age limit for Female Army Soldier GD Bharti 2021 Candidates in Women Military Police is 17.5 years to 21 years i.e. from 01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004.
Age Relaxation for Female Army Soldier GD Bharti : The Upper Age Limit for Women Military Police Soldier GD Recruitment is 30 Years (as on date of joining training) in respect of widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness.
Education Qualification for Female Army Soldier GD Bharti : To Apply for Sol GD post in Indian Army, a female candidate must have a Minimum education qualification which is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject.
If you have a grading System in your Class 10th Board Exams. then grading of D Grade (33% -40%) in each subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate is eligible to apply for the exam.
Note – Kindly note that once the registration of candidates is over, a cut off list will be generated and admit cards will be issued only to a limited number of candidates proportionate to the vacancies required to be filled. Cut off merit list will be decided based on first the aggregate marks in 10th class and thereafter if there are more candidates with the same marks, then candidates of higher age will be preferred.
Female Army Bharti 2021- Women Military Police Selection Procedure
To join Army Soldier GD Women Police, all girls have to go through the same Selection Procedure as the Boys. The selection process of the Female Army GD Bharti candidates for joining Women Military Police will have a Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, A Medical Test and Army GD Exam (CEE).
- Height: 152 cm (minimum)
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical Standards
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
Female Army Soldier GD Physical Fitness Test: The Physical Fitness Test in Indian Army Soldier GD Women Military Police has 3 Tests that the Female candidates need to clear:
- 1.6 Km Run
- Long Jump 10 Feet
- High Jump 3 Feet
Female Army Soldier GD Bharti 2021- Women Military Police Rally Bharti Running Timing and Marks
|i||Upto 7 mins 30 second||Group I||60 Marks|
|ii||Upto 8 Minutes||Group II||48 Marks|
Run Timing Relaxation for Female Army Soldier GD Bharti: There is a Provision for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain for Candidates belonging to the districts which are above certain heights as given below :-
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
Long Jump Test: 10 Feet (Need to Qualify)
High Jump Test: 3 Feet (Need to Qualify)
Trending Now: How To Prepare for Army GD Physical Exam
Female Army GD Bharti (Women Military Police) Medical Test
The candidates who passed in Female Army GD Bharti Physical Test have to go through a Medical Test as per the norms set by Indian Army. Before appearing for Physical Test, Girl Candidates must ensure that they are physically fit. Girls should take care of the below mentioned points firmly.
- Fitness: A candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains. The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT.
- Gender: Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School. A Medical Certificate from a Government Medical Doctor (with minimum MBBS qualifications) stating the no pregnant status of a candidate will be produced on reporting for the recruitment rally, and a fresh certificate again, when reporting to the Training Centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily.
- At the time of the recruiting medical examination, all candidates will invariably be required to render a certificate that they do not suffer primary/secondary amenorrhoea, or menorrhagia (this will be explained in a language, and in terms that they understand). Candidates with the above mentioned conditions will be declared medically UNFIT.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical test at the rally and till despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
Read in Detail: Army GD Medical Fitness Test
Army Female Soldier GD Women Military Police Written Test(CEE)
- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation
For You: Tips to Crack Army GD Written Exam
Female Soldier GD Bharti (Women Military Police) Written Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|General knowledge (GK) |
|General science |
|Logical reasoning |
तार्किक विचार तर्क शक्ति
|Total questions & Marks||50||100|
|Exam qualifying marks|
Army Female Soldier GD Bharti- Women Military Police Syllabus
General knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान )
|Human body||Food and nutrition, Disease and prevention, Vitamins and their uses|
|Biology||General Biology (Based on fundamentals and day to day activities)|
|Physics||General physics (Based on fundamentals and day to day activities)|
|Chemistry||General chemistry (based on fundamentals and day to day activities)|
|IO/ Numeral ability||The questions will be based on the ability of the candidate of age group ranging between 16 and 20 years|
|IO/ Numeral ability||Medical terms, scientific terms, Scientific and research institutes in India.|
General science (सामान्य विज्ञान )
|Abbreviations||National and International|
|Sports||National and International|
|Awards and prizes||National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel prizes|
|History||Important dates and battles in Indian and world history and landmarks of Indian history, national movement.|
|Geography||Solar system, Space exploration, The earth principle peaks, Deserts rivers, Lakes and famous waterfalls, Geographical tallest, Biggest and tallest.|
|Terminology||Geographical terms, Economical terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms and misc terms.|
|Other topic||UNO, Indian Armed Forces, Indian Towns, States and UTs Indian news agencies and dailies, Indian Continents and sub continents, Inventions and discoveries, institutions and Research stations, International space stations and festivals of India and World, National and International days, International organizations, Books and authors, Enviornment, The constitutions of India, Religious communities and principle languages, The world of plants and animals, Current affairs and “Who’s Who”|
|Arithmatic||Unitary method, time, work and distance, simple interest, numbers, HCF, LCM, Decimals, Fraction Square roots, Percentage, Average, Ratio and proportion, Partnership, profit and loss.|
|Mensuration||Area and perimeters of the square, rectangles, parallelograms and circles, volume and surface area of cube, cuboids, cone, cylinders, and sphere.|
|Geometry||Lines and angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, and parallelograms and circles|
|Algebra||Basic operations and factorization, HCF and LCM, quadratic equations|
Required Documents for Soldier GD Women Military Police
Female Candidates must carry the following documents to the Rally Bharti Venue. These are very essential as these are checked thoroughly at the Rally Bharti. If any document is not found, they can cancel your candidature. Therefore, do not forget any document and ensure that the documents are in proper order and format.
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background. Not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates. Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualification achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School /College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate. Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Class/ Caste Certificate. Class/ Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate from School/ College Principal / Sarpanch / Ward member (Certificate valid for a period of one year)
- NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Unmarried Certificate. Candidate must be unmarried female and a citizen of India less exceptions as given below. Unmarried Certificate for candidates with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per online specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site.
- Xerox Copies All.
More About: Documents in Army Soldier GD Bharti
Rules for Married Girls in Army Soldier GD Bharti :
- Women who are widowed, divorced or legally separated are also eligible provided they do not have any children.
- Widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness will be eligible to apply for enrolment as Women MP. Such widows even with children will be, however, eligible only if they have not remarried.
- Marriage During Training. Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete the full training at the CMP Centre and School, Bengaluru. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of her application, though otherwise successful at the CEE and physical exam or medical examination, will not be selected for training. A candidate may be dismissed from service if she marries during training
How to Apply for Women Military Police Bharti 2021
- आधिकारिक भारतीय सेना की वेबसाइट (https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/) पर जाएं।
- Join Indian army अप्लाई ऑनलाइन ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करें।
- आवश्यक जानकारी और विवरण के साथ आवेदन पत्र भरना शुरू करें।
- आवश्यक दस्तावेज, पासपोर्ट साइज फोटो, आवेदक के हस्ताक्षर संलग्न करें।
- इसके बाद सब्मिट ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करें।
- आगे उपयोग के लिए आवेदन पत्र की एक प्रति प्रिंट करें।
In Detail: How to Apply Online for Army Bharti
How to Prepare for Women Military Police GD Bharti Rally
Do you know that if you can Prepare For Indian Army Exam In 1 Month and crack written and physical test just by preparing for 1 month then most probably Indian Army is also in need of you as much as you need it?
It is not easy to prepare for Indian Army in a month but not impossible too. If you prepare yourself with a dedicated mindset, single aim and with a good strategy then you can crack Indian Army exam in a month.
Apart from these sample papers, you must also want to know the Daily Routine to Crack Indian Army Physical because it is the first step to clear in the Indian Army GD Eligibility Criteria.
Many aspirants get out of the selection process in the Physical Test only. Only a few aspirants make it to the written exam. The Written Exam of Indian Army again tests the selected candidates for Intelligence that should be required by every future soldier.
The procedure may sound easy but if you are not prepared for each step then it becomes very difficult. I have seen many aspirants getting failed in the written exam by few marks just because their preparations are not enough.
To join one of the most sought after job one needs to put every possible effort because there is always someone else who is also preparing for it better than you and want to make sure his place in the Indian Army GD.
With desire, dedication and hard work to join Indian Army GD what you need is right material to prepare from like Indian Army GD Sample Paper, Indian Army GD Books, Indian Army GD Online Tests and much more which are given below.
It is very beneficial for all Indian Army aspirant to solve Latest Indian Army GD Sample Paper which is provided above to download to practice.
Latest Female Soldier GD- Women Military Police Model Papers
Indian Army Women Military Service is a Soldier General Duty post. This post is released for Female Candidates for the first time by Indian Army. The Soldier GD Exam Pattern is same for Male and Female candidates
The Exam Pattern of Military Police is given above and is similar to other General Duty Soldier Posts. The minimum qualification for this post is 10th Pass.
Download Women Military Police Question Papers 2021 PDF
- [PDF] Indian Army Soldier General Duty
- [PDF] Indian Army Soldier Technical
- [PDF] Indian Army Soldier Clerk/SKT
- [PDF] Indian Army Tradesmen 8th
- [PDF] Indian Army Tradesmen 10th
- [PDF] Indian Army Nursing Assistant
- [PDF] Indian Army Education Havildar
|Prepare for Sol GD Women Military Police|
|Online Test for Army Sol GD– Take Test Now|
|Download Official Notification Women Military Police PDF|
- indian army soldier gd (women military police) salary
- soldier general duty (women military police) application form 2021
- indian army female recruitment 2021
- indian army female recruitment 2021
- indian army soldier gd (women military police) online form 2021
- military police recruitment 2021
- indian army female recruitment 2021 last date
- women military police 2021
- indian army female recruitment 2021
- indian army female recruitment 2021 last date
- indian army female recruitment 2021
- female army bharti 2021
- girl army bharti 2021
- female army officer jobs
- join indian armyindian army female recruitment 2021 last date