The Central board of secondary education or CBSE board examinations are going to end soon. CBSE conducts 10th and 12th board examination in the months of March – April every year. With the completion of each exam, students often get anxious for their Board result 2019, and have many questions related to their exam result such as when will CBSE declare the class 12th result? What will the result date for CBSE class 12th result 2019? How to check result? What if there are compartment in some subjects? and the list goes on.
CBSE Board 12th Exam Result: Important Dates
This year, CBSE conducted the exams for all the skill education (Vocational) subjects in the latter half of February 2019. Similarly, Exams for academic subjects are proposed to be conducted in the month of March- April 2019. You can Check all the related important dates in below summary table.
|CBSE 12 Board 2019||Important Dates|
|Examination Date||15 Feb – 3 April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||10 May 2019 (Expected)|
How to check CBSE Baord Class 12th result 2019 Online and Offline
CBSE Board Exam Results for Class 12th will be declared around the second week of May 2019 and then you will be able to check your CBSE 12 Result through various methods. You can check your results online and offline as well. Below are the methods to check cbse board exam results for class 12th online and offline.
Detailed Steps to Check CBSE Baord 12th Result 2019 Online (cbse.nic.in)
- Visit the CBSE Official Results 2019 website: cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
- In a very first step, click on the link of the result on the webpage that opens.
- Once you click on the link of the result a login window will appear on the screen.
- Here Enter your roll number, school number and the centre number in the space provided.
- Click Submit.
- Your CBSE Board Exam 12th Result 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check your result carefully and download your result.
- Do Print a copy of your result for future use.
How to get CBSE Board 12th Result 2019 Through SMS Message and Call(IVRS)
You can also check your CBSE 12th Board Exam Results 2019 Offline. This is another method to check out your class 12th result through SMS and IVRS. In this method, you can simply call or message on the number given below to get your results.
Through Call or IVRS- Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) is the way to check your CBSE 12th result 2019 offline by calling on a number given below. To do so, contact at the numbers given below.
- To get your 12th Board Result on Call, dial number 011- 24300699
- Follow the Instructions given on call.
- Provide your details on the call.
- You will get your results.
Through SMS/ Message- By sending the SMS to the registered mobile number you are required to send the SMS to the following number with the required format.
- Type your class <r.no> <school no.> <centre no.> on the mobile number number +91 7738299899.
- You will then receive a message with your 12th Board Result on your mobile phone.
CBSE Class 12th Result 2019: Past Year Results Dates, Pass Percentage and Toppers Marksheet
If we kook at the previous year result dates, the Central board of secondary education declare the class 12th Board exam result in the month of May/ June every year.
Considering the past year result date schedule, it can be expected that the CBSE will declare Class 12th board exam 2019 Result by the second week on May 2019.
|Year||CBSE Class 12th Result Dates|
|2018||26th May 2018|
|2017||28th May 2017|
|2016||21st May 2016|
|2015||25th May 2015|
|2014||26th May 2014|
CBSE Board 12th Past 5 Years Results Pass Percentage Boys vs Girls
The central board of secondary education announces Class 12th result in the month of May. If we talk about the pass percentages of previous 5 years class 12th Board examination, it is in the mid of 80 – 83%. Hence it can be expected the same for the current year CBSE 12th Board result.
If we look at the Males and Females pass percentage, girls have outshined the boys in the previous 5 years by 5-9 %. However, the result estimation is not so sure always, but it can be expected to reach the same range as the previous 5 years. Each student can check the overall pass percentage and also the pass percentage of males and females distinctly.
CBSE 12th Board Exam Past Year Toppers Name, Percentage and Marksheets
CBSE 12th board result 2018 were declared by the Central board of secondary education on 26th May Saturday last year. The result was released on its official website
The topper of CBSE board class 12th 2018 is Meghna Srivastava from Step by Step School, Noida. Meghna Srivastava scored 99.80 % marks belonging to Humanity stream.
Chennai girl Anoushka Chandra stood at the second position by scoring 498 marks out of 500 with 99.60% studied at Ghaziabad’s SAJ School. Anoushka also belongs to Humanities stream.
Here are the CBSE Class 12th 2018 Toppers Name, Marks, Percentage, School details –
|Position||Rank 1||Rank 2|
|Name||Meghna Shrivastava||Anoushka Chandra|
|School||Step by Step||SAJ School|
Check the CBSE 12th Board Exam Toppers 2018 toppers subjectwise marks copy:
|Name||Meghna Shrivastava||Anoushka Chandra|
CBSE Compartment Exam 2019 Details: Candidates who fail in 1 or 2 subjects in Board Exam 2019
The Central board of secondary education has given a chance to students who were not able to pass the examination in one or two subjects. CBSE organizes Compartment Exam 2019 for class 12th after result declaration every year. Because nobody wants to repeat the same class. Usually, the examination conducts in the month of July.
Candidate can apply for CBSE Compartment Exam only in one or two subjects in which they are placed in
CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam 2019: Important Dates
Applicants can check the important date of CBSE Compartment 2019 from this table:
|CBSE Compartment Exam Event||Date|
|Date of Online Application Form||12th June 2019|
|Date of receipt of form without late fee||21st June 2019|
|CBSE Compartment Admit Card 2019 Date||05th July 2019|
|CBSE Compartment Result 2019 Date||07th and 09th August 2019|
CBSE Compartment 2019 Exam Application Form: Fees, Eligibility and How to Apply
Application Form Procedure for Compartment exam varies to the regular and private candidates of class 12th. Regular candidates require to apply directly to their schools, whereas private candidates have to fill their CBSE Compartment Form Online on the official website.
To appear in the compartment exam, a student should be aware of all the CBSE Compartment Rules as set by CBSE. Applicants can check the application fee which is given below:
CBSE 12th Compartment Exam Application Fee 2019
Application fee structure is also different for regular and private candidates of class 12th. You can Check all the details related to different fee structure and late fee in below table.
Fee structure of CBSE Compartment 2019 Exam for Class 12th Regular Candidates
|Dates||Class 12th Regular|
|All India Scheme||Foreign School Candidate|
|12th to 21st June 2019 (without late fee)||INR 200 per subject|| |
INR 1000 per subject
|Late fee slab I (22nd -27th June 2019)||INR 1000|
|Late fee slab II (28th – 30th June 2019)||INR 5000|
Fee structure of CBSE Compartment 2019 Exam for Class 12th Private Candidates:
|Dates||Delhi Scheme||All India Scheme||Foreign School Scheme|
|12th to 21st June 2019 (without late fee)||INR 200||INR 200 per subject+55(Postal Charges for candidates except for Delhi Region)||INR 1000 per subject+200 Postal Charges|
|Late fee slab I (22nd – 27th June 2019)||INR 1000|
|Late fee slab II (28th – 30th June 2019)||INR 5000|
CBSE 12th Compartment Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who failed in any one of their five subjects are eligible to appear in CBSE Compartment Examination.
- Candidate having 6 subjects and got compartment in two subjects can appear in any one of the two compartmental subjects.
- Students who have 6 subjects and declared PASS but could not clear one subject, can appear as an Improvement category in July 2019.
- The applicant will be given three chances to clear their compartment exam 2019. The first one will be in July 2019, the second one in March/April 2019 and last chance will be in July 2020.
How to apply for CBSE Compartment 2019 Exam?
There is a different application form procedure for regular and private students. Candidate can check complete procedure for online form submission:
- Go to the official website.
- Enter on “Online Application for Class XII Compartment / Class X Improvement of Performance Examination”.
- After that look, for “Online Submission of LOC for Compartment/IOP Exam 2019” or “Online Application for Private Candidate for Compartment/IOP Examination 2019”.
- The applicant selects a suitable link as per his/her class i.e. 12th or 10th Class. Submit Roll Number, School Code, Centre Number and click on “Proceed” Button.
- Then, upload the scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- After that, go to the fee payment option. The applicant can submit the fee via demand draft or e-challan.
- After making the payment, click on “Submit” button and take a printout of confirmation page for future purpose.
- Lastly, Candidate has to send documents to the address of regional office within 7 days. Documents such as a photocopy of the confirmation page, photocopy of marksheet and e-challan must be sent.
CBSE 12th Result 2019 Failed Candidates | How to Reappear in Boards
Candidates, who have a compartment in more than two subjects will be declared as fail. Such students can’t improve their marks by Compartment exam held by CBSE. They have to repeat the same class to pass the 12th board examination.
How To Re-appear in Board Exam if I Failed?
Failed students / candidates can re-appear in the CBSE class 12th board examination either by repeating the same class regularly or by applying for Board examination as a private candidate next year.
To apply as a private candidate one can check the complete details provided in above article or visit here.
Technical and Non-Technical Courses to Pursue after Passing Class 12
It is widely seen that class 12th students don’t have any idea about what to do next after 12th? And this is the reason many students get misguided and unable to choose suitable field acornding to their interest and ability.
Choosing the education field just after 12th is a big turning point of everyone’s life. So, it is suggested to all students of class 12th, choose their further education field on the basis of their interest and aim. Do not copy others as everyone has different taste and qualities.
Below providing a wide list of different education field available for students after 12th. Check all the fields carefully and decide your next step after passing the class 12th board examination.
TECHNICAL COURSES- Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- IT Engineering
- IC Engineering
- EC Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Plastics Engineering
- Food Processing and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Dairy Technology and Engineering
- Agricultural Information Technology
- Power Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Motorsport Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Marine Engineering (for merchant navy career)
- Naval Architecture
Bachelor of SCIENCE COURSES
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.Sc. Forestry
- B.Sc. IT
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Hotel Management
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- B.Sc. Electronics
- B.Sc. Electronics and Communication
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- BCA (similar to B.Sc. course structure)
- B.Sc. + LL.B.
- B.Tech. + LL.B.
- B.Com. + LL.B.
- BBA + LL.B.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
- Integrated BBA + MBA program (5 years duration)
- BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
- Retail Management (Diploma)
- Bachelor of Interior Designing
- Bachelor of Design (Accessory)
- Bachelor of Design (Leather)
- Bachelor of Textile Design
- Bachelor of Product Design
- Furniture and Interior Design course
PHYSICAL EDUCATION COURSES
- Bachelor of Physical education
- Diploma in Yoga education
- Bachelor of Sports Science
- Bachelor of Fashion design and Technology
- Bachelor of Fashion Communication
EDUCATION/ TEACHING COURSES
- B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education, 4 years long course)
- Integrated B.Ed. program Diploma in Elementary education
- B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- Primary Teachers Training Course (can follow it up with B.Ed.)
Other DEGREE and DIPLOMA COURSES for All Streams
- B.Com. (relevant fields like statistics)
- B Social Work
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Animation and Multimedia
- Performing Arts
- Language Courses (Foreign Languages are promising)
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Education Technology
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Fire Safety and Technology
- Diploma in Film Making and Video Editing
- Diploma in Event Management
- Bachelor of Statistics
- BA (relevant fields)
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- CA (Chartered Accountancy)
- Actuarial Science
- CS (Company Secretary Course)
- Air Hostess/Cabin Crew Training Course
Inference Of The Article :
This article is useful for those students/candidates who are pursuing their board examination of Class 12th with CBSE. As the CBSE Class 12th
Board examination is going to end soon, the student can check the Result related information.
Passing CBSE Board Exam 12th is a very big step to choose the future of a student. The courses or careers after 12th are for lifetime. There will be several students who will not be able to clear the Board Exams. For those, this may not be your time but don’t feel worried and promise yourself that you will put more efforts again and will gain very good marks next year.
For those who passed, plan your future and take each step very carefully. Take suggestions from your family, mentors and teacher who know you very well.
If you have any questions or doubts, you can ask us here. Put your thoughts in the comment box below.