Indian Army is one of the greatest armies in the world and it has the second most number of soldiers in the world. Indian Soldiers are considered as some of the most lethal and prestigious defence systems in the world.
In this article, we will talk about the documents required for the future Indian army GD applicants. You must know that in every Bharti Rally of Indian Army, thousands of Candidates gathers around. Around, half of the candidates get eliminated because of the absence of Proper Documents every time.
To avoid that all the candidates are advised to bring the original copy of below-mentioned documents on the day of rally.
Complete List of Indian Army GD Recruitment Documents:
1. High School (10th) certificate with Mark Sheet
2. Intermediate (12th) certificate with Mark Sheet
3. Residence certificate (Domicile) with a photograph issued by authorised signatory of the State Government/ Tehsildar/ SDM.
4. Caste Certificate
5. If the candidate’s religion is not mentioned in the caste certificate then a religion certificate is required, it will be issued by Tehsildar/SDM.
6. School character certificate (or character certificate from candidate’s last education institute).
7. Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
8. An unmarried certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch/ District Administration issued within last six months (if candidate is below 21 years of age).
9. Relationship Certificate ( in case Son of Serving soldiers/ Widows/ War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
10. NCC A, B, C certificates if candidate is a NCC student.
11. Sports Certificate if the candidate has appeared in the following
1. Represented India at International Level.
2. Represented their respective state at the National Level.
3. Represented District at National Level.
4. Represented University team or Regional team at District Level.
12. Computer Certificate if the candidate has a O+ level certificate “Business Professional Certificate” issued by the DOEACC society.
13. 16 latest passport size photographs not more than 6 months old with name and date printed on bottom of the photograph. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible on the photographs. Sikh candidates must have photographs with and without turban.
14. All candidates are advised to bring a affidavit duly signed by the candidate on a stamp paper and attested by a Notary.
15. Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Document Verification Process is the most crucial one because many times candidates are not aware of the correct documents and this becomes their reason to fail in the Indian Army Selection Process.
The candidates must also know the Written Examination Syllabus for Army Bharti Rally.
Important TIPS to keep in mind before leaving to participate in any Indian Army GD Bharti.
- Your documents should be laminated and arranged properly in a sequence in a file.
- Also, bring a photocopy of your original documents along and
- check for any mistake in your documents like Date of Birth, Parent’s name, School etc.
- Keep all your documents intact so that you can avoid from being rejected on the day of Bharti.
Candidate having any doubts in the Indian Army Selection Process and Document Verification may ask in the comments.