Indian Army is one of the greatest armies in the world and it has the second most number of soldiers in the world. Indian Soldiers are considered as some of the most lethal and prestigious defence systems in the world.
Every year, Lakhs of young candidates take part in the Army Rally Bahrti Programmes organized by Army ARO/ZRO across India. The Selection Process of Indian Army Soldiers test these candidates at diferent levels.
Candidates who perform excellent in these test in Indian Army Rally are further admitted to next levels and those who qualify in all the test are selected and are sent for training to Army Headquarters. These selected candidates are our Indian Army Soldiers.
Documents Required for Indian Army Bharti Rally 2019
In this article, we will talk about the documents required for the future Indian army GD Bharti Applicants. The Candidates who wants to apply for Army Rally Online will have to go through the Document Verfication Process at the Bharti Rally Venue.
Army Officials check all the documents clearly. hence, I advise all the aspirants to be prepared with all the documents in advance. Check for any errors in Name Spelling, Date of Birth, Identity Cards and Affidavits.
If you find any discrepencies in the documents, get them sorted before the Rally date. Candidates who are found without required documents or have any mistakes are disqualified from the rally. You may not get any extra time after rally, so it is suggested to be prepared in advance.
The Candidates should bring the original and self-attested photocopies of the following documents in the Rally:
- High School (10th) Marksheet and Passing certificate
- Intermediate (12th) Marksheet and Passing certificate
- Residence certificate (Domicile) with a photograph issued by authorised signatory of the State Government/ Tehsildar/ SDM
- Caste Certificate
- If the candidate’s religion is not mentioned in the caste certificate then a religion certificate is required, it will be issued by Tehsildar/SDM.
- School character certificate (or character certificate from candidate’s last education institute).
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- An unmarried certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch/ District Administration issued within last six months (if candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate ( in case Son of Serving soldiers/ Widows/ War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A, B, C certificates if candidate is a NCC student.
- Sports Certificate if the candidate has appeared in the following
- Represented India at International Level.
- Represented their respective state at the National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University team or Regional team at District Level.
- Computer Certificate if the candidate has a O+ level certificate “Business Professional Certificate” issued by the DOEACC society.
- 16 latest passport size photographs not more than 6 months old with name and date printed on bottom of the photograph. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible on the photographs. Sikh candidates must have photographs with and without turban.
- All candidates are advised to bring a affidavit duly signed by the candidate on a stamp paper and attested by a Notary.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Document Verification Process is the most crucial one because many times candidates are not aware of the correct documents and this becomes their reason to fail in the Indian Army Selection Process.
The candidates must also know the Written Examination Syllabus for Army Bharti Rally.
Download Format Affidavit for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019
Indian Army Recruitment Office recently updated the Format of the Affidavit to be submitted by the candidates. The Affidavit for Army Bharti Recruitment must be made on a stamp paper of Rupees 10. You can Download the Affidavit new Format from below.
|Army Bharti Recruitment New Format Affidavit||Download|
The Affidavit contains all the important details about the candidate like Name, Address, Family Members, Rally Date, Rally Venue etc. The Affidavit is necessary to be submitted by all the candidates who clears the Army Rally Bharti Tests.
Important TIPS to keep in mind before any Indian Army GD Bharti
- Your documents should be laminated and arranged properly in a sequence in a file.
- Also, bring a photocopy of your original documents along
- Check for any mistake in your documents like Date of Birth, Parent’s name, School etc.
- Keep all your documents intact so that you can avoid from being rejected on the day of Bharti.
Candidate having any doubts in the Indian Army Selection Process and Document Verification may ask in the comments.