Indian Army is one of the greatest armies in the world and it has the second most number of soldiers in the world. Indian Soldiers are considered as some of the most lethal and prestigious defence systems in the world.
Every year, Lakhs of young candidates take part in the Army Rally Bahrti Programmes organized by Army ARO/ZRO across India. The Selection Process of Indian Army Soldiers test these candidates at diferent levels.
Candidates who perform excellent in these test in Indian Army Rally are further admitted to next levels and those who qualify in all the test are selected and are sent for training to Army Headquarters. These selected candidates are our Indian Army Soldiers.
Documents Required for Indian Army Bharti Rally 2021
In this article, we will talk about the documents required for the future Indian army GD Bharti Applicants. The Candidates who wants to apply for Army Rally Online will have to go through the Document Verfication Process at the Bharti Rally Venue.
Army Officials check all the documents clearly. hence, I advise all the aspirants to be prepared with all the documents in advance. Check for any errors in Name Spelling, Date of Birth, Identity Cards and Affidavits.
If you find any discrepencies in the documents, get them sorted before the Rally date. Candidates who are found without required documents or have any mistakes are disqualified from the rally. You may not get any extra time after rally, so it is suggested to be prepared in advance.
The Candidates should bring the original and self-attested photocopies of the following documents in the Rally. Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site. If any candidate do not produce documents as per format mentioned below on the day he is being screened, he will be REJECTED :-
- High School (10th) Marksheet and Passing certificate
- Intermediate (12th) Marksheet and Passing certificate
- Residence certificate (Domicile)
- Caste Certificate
- If the candidate’s religion is not mentioned in the caste certificate then a religion certificate is required, it will be issued by Tehsildar/SDM.
- School character certificate (or character certificate from candidate’s last education institute).
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- An unmarried certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch/ District Administration issued within last six months (if candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate ( in case Son of Serving soldiers/ Widows/ War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A, B, C certificates if candidate is a NCC student.
- Sports Certificate if the candidate has appeared in the following
- Computer Certificate- if the candidate has a O+ level certificate “Business Professional Certificate” issued by the DOEACC society.
- 16 latest passport size photographs not more than 6 months old with name and date printed on bottom of the photograph. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible on the photographs. Sikh candidates must have photographs with and without turban.
- All candidates are advised to bring a affidavit duly signed by the candidate on a stamp paper and attested by a Notary.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
The candidates must also know the Written Examination Syllabus for Army Bharti Rally.
Document Verification Process is the most crucial one because many times candidates are not aware of the correct documents and this becomes their reason to fail in the Indian Army Selection Process. Read below information to know where to get all the certificates for Army Bharti Rally.
(a) Admit Card– Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph– Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three month old. Computerised/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c ) Education Certificates- Education Certificates with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidates i.e Matric/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognised School/College/Board/University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/Original Degree issued by University.
(d) Domicile Certificate- Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate -Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate -Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate -School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster.
(h) Character Certificate– Character Certificate with photograph issued by under mentioned authority within last six months from the date of candidate being screened (For example if the candidate is being Screened on 20 May 2021 his character certificate must be issued on 20 Nov 2020 or later) :-
- Village Sarpanch.
- Superintendent of Police.
(i) Unmarried Certificate -Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Relationship Certificate -SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. In addition the candidate will also submit an affidavit duly affixed with joint photograph stating the relationship affirmed before a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate or notary. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix „A‟.
- A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix „B‟. (iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(k) NCC Certificate -NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(l) Sports Certificate
- Sportsmen who has represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years (i.e. on the date of candidate being screened. For example if the candidate is being Screened on 20 May 2021 his Sports Certificate should have been issued on 20 May 2019 or later).
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes / bodies as under :-
- All Sr / Jr National Championship certificates – Respective National Federation.
- All State & Distt level certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
- All University level certificates – Inter University Sports Board.
- All School level certificates – All India School Games Federation.
(m) Affidavit -Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen attached to this notification duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(n) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card – Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Download Format Affidavit for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021
Indian Army Recruitment Office recently updated the Format of the Affidavit to be submitted by the candidates. The Affidavit for Army Bharti Recruitment must be made on a stamp paper of Rupees 10. You can Download the Affidavit new Format from below.
The Affidavit contains all the important details about the candidate like Name, Address, Family Members, Rally Date, Rally Venue etc. The Affidavit is necessary to be submitted by all the candidates who clears the Army Rally Bharti Tests.
|Army Bharti New Format for Affidavit and Certificates||Download|
Important TIPS to keep in mind before any Indian Army GD Bharti
- Try to keep your documents and certificates in a document file or a plastic folder.
- Your documents should be arranged properly in a sequence in a file.
- Also, bring a photocopy of your original documents along
- Check for any mistake in your documents like Date of Birth, Parent’s name, School etc.
- Keep all your documents intact so that you can avoid from being rejected on the day of Bharti.
Candidate having any doubts in the Indian Army Selection Process and Document Verification may ask in the comments.