Class 12 Compartment Exam Datesheet 2020- CBSE has announced the datesheet for Class 12 Compartment/Improvement Exams 2020. Students who have applied for the Class 12th compartment Exam 2020 has to gear up themselves as the Compartment Exams for Class 12th are starting from 22nd September 2020. Compartment Exams for Class 12th will be held with certain precautions amid CORONA Virus Pandemic in the country. Check the detailed CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Datesheet in PDF format below.
Download In PDF: Class 12 Guess Papers
With much hustle and bustle this year, CBSE announced the 2020 Results based on certain conditions like calculating the passing percentage on best 5 and others. Yet, a lot of students were not able to make it through. Some of us can’t get passed in that one subject that we hated. But the truth is that you have to pass to progress. Hence, the CBSE Class 10 Compartment/Improvement Exam gives you the chance to pass that exam and jump to the next class.
Like every year, this year too the exam will be held but with certain measures to prevent the spread of Corona Novel Virus. I have given below the instructions provided by CBSE to the students appearing for the Compartment Exam 2020. This is the attempt that you won’t be getting again and this will save you from repeating the class once again. Thus, prepare will for the CBSE Class 10 Compartment Exam keeping in mind the datesheet given below.
Attention: Get Class 12 Past Year Papers Here
|DAY, DATE & TIME||SUBJECT CODE SUBJECT NAME|
|TUESDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||003 URDU ELECTIVE|
|028 POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|048 PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|074 LEGAL STUDIES|
|076 NATIONAL CADET CORPS|
|322 SANSKRIT CORE|
|793 CAPITAL MARKET OPERATIONS|
|803 WEB APPLICATION|
|805 FINANCIAL MARKETS MANAGEMENT|
|807 BEAUTY & WELLNESS|
|809 FOOD PRODUCTION|
|810 FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS|
|819 ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY|
|829 TEXTILE DESIGN|
|835 MASS MEDIA STUDIES (NEW)|
|837 FASHION STUDIES|
|840 APPLIED MATHEMATICS|
|10.30 AM – 12.30 PM||034 HINDUSTANI MUSIC VOCAL|
|035 HINDUSTANI MUSIC MEL.INS|
|036 HINDUSTANI MUSIC PER INS|
|052 APP/COMMERCIAL ART|
|056 KATHAK – DANCE|
|WEDNESDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||029 GEOGRAPHY|
|THURSDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||043 CHEMISTRY|
|054 BUSINESS STUDIES|
|FRIDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||064 HOME SCIENCE|
|SATURDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||039 SOCIOLOGY|
|MONDAY, 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||002 HINDI ELECTIVE|
|302 HINDI CORE|
|Tuesday, 29 TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||001 ENGLISH ELECTIVE-N|
|301 ENGLISH CORE|
|Wednesday, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||065 INFORMATICS PRAC. (NEW)|
|083 COMPUTER SCIENCE (NEW)|
|265 INFORMATICS PRAC. (OLD)|
|283 COMPUTER SCIENCE (OLD)|
|802 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
Download Datesheet in PDF
Important Instructions for Class 12 Compartment Exam 2020:
- All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottle and water bottle.
- All the candidates will cover their mouth and nose with mask/cloth.
- All candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
- Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions on Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instructions issued in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 A.M. – 10.15 A.M.
- Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M.
- From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
- At 10.30 A.M. candidates will start writing the answers.
- In addition to theory Examination given above, there will also be practical examination in respect
of those candidates who have failed in practical in a subject involving practical.
- Candidate appearing for the Compartmental Examination in a subject involving practical work
are required to appear in theory only in case they have passed in practical.
- Candidate examination in respect of private candidate will be held at the theory examination
centre unless otherwise notified.
- Private candidate should contact the Principal of the school of their theory examination centers
for date and time of practical examination before theory examination is over. The practical
examination should be completed before 28th September, 2020.
- Practical examination for regular candidates in all the subjects will be held at each school for
their own candidates.