Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL recruitment 2019 application for 145 posts of Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee is going to begin from 16 April 2019. Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply to the 145 posts on or before 6 May 2019.
|BHEL April 2019 Notification||Details|
|Executive Trainee||Any graduate, PG Diploma, CA, ICWA, MSW|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date added||April 16th, 2019|
|Last Date to A||May 6th, 2019|
BHEL Recruitment April 2019|Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||16-04-2019 at 10:00 PM|
|Application Closing Date||06-05-2019 at 11:45 PM |
|Fee Payment Last Date||08-05-2019 at 06:00 PM|
|Exam Date||25 & 26-05-2019|
About BHEL Bharat Heavy Electricals Job/Recruitment 2019
BHEL is one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies of its kind in India. It was established in 1964. It developed the capability to produce a variety of electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment for all sectors, including transmission, transportation, oil gas, and other allied industries in 1991, it was converted into a public limited company.
In India, it is engaged in the design, engineering, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services with over 180 product meet the ever-growing needs of the core sectors of the economy. By the end of 1996, the company had handed over 100 hundred Electric Locomotives to Indian Railway and installed 250 hydro-sets across India.
BHEL handles recruitment separately for various posts under each location across india. BHEL is available in the following locations – New Delhi, Hyderabad. Tiruchirapalli, Bhopal, Jhansi, Bangalore, Haridwar, Ranipet, Goindwal, Jagdishpur, Rudrapur, Thirumayam, Visakhapatnam, Bhandara. This Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited page contains all the current and upcoming BHEL recruitment notifications for 2019 across all its locations in India.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Posts
|Engineer Trainee||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology.|
|Executive Trainee (HR)||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University With Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized University.|
Executive Trainee (Finance)
|Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India.|
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2019)
- For Engineer Trainee: 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1992 are not eligible to apply )
- For Engineer Trainee having Post Graduate Degree: 29 years
- Executive Trainee: 29 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1990 are not eligible to apply)
For More information regarding age limit refer the Official Notification.
How to Apply for BHEL Jobs April 2019
The application mode for 145 posts of Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee is online. Interested candidates need to fill the application form online through official website bhel.com.
Candidates can apply on or before May 6th, 2019. Candidates should take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd ET Exam Pattern 2019
|S.no||Type of Exam||Sections||Subjects||No. of questions||time Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Aptitude Test||Aptitude||240||2 Hrs 30 min|
|6||Technical Test||Elect /Electronics/ Mech
BHEL ET Exam Syllabus | Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd ET Trainee Syllabus
BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Syllabus pdf for Mathematics/Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions
- ‘The relationship between Numbers
- Time and Work
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration
- Interest & Discount
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
Download Bharath Heavy Electricals Limited Syllabus for Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars
- Decision Making
- Embedded Figures
- Number Ranking
BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2019 for English
- Identify the correct Degree
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Choose the exact ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Proposition
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
BHEL ET Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
BHEL Exam Syllabus for Executive Trainee Posts – Electricals
- Electrical Circuits – Theory and Application.
- M Theory.
- Energy Conversion.
- Analog theory.
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Electric Devices
- Control Systems.
- Micro Processors and Micro Controllers.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems: Analysis and Control.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- IC Technology.
- Non-Conventional Energy Sources and Energy Management.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Syllabus 2019 for Electronics
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Advanced Communication Topics
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
BHEL Exam Sample Question Papers for Mechanical
- Theory of Machines.
- Manufacturing science.
- Manufacturing Management.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Engineering Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Thermodynamic Cycles.
- Fluid Mechanics and Power Plants.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- I.C Engines, Fuels and Combustion.
Application Fee Details for Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Posts
The candidates who are planning to apply for the 145 posts of Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee, know about the application fee structure provided below:
|UR/EWS/OBC||Rs. 500+ Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST|
|SC/ST/PWD/EXSM|| Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST|
Note: Candidates can pay the application fee through Internet banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.