Indian Army has released a notification for all the candidates who want to Join Indian Army as an Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019. Candidates can apply online for Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 from the official link which is provided below. Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 is for all the citizens of India and other countries* and anybody with a graduation degree from a UGC recognized university can apply for Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 from the official Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
|Post Name||Junior Commissioned Officer (Religous Teacher)|
|Written Exam Date||23 February 2020|
All the important information related to Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 is given below like Army Religious Teacher Registration Dates, Army Religious Teacher Total Vacancies, Army Religious Teacher Age Limit, Army Religious Teacher Eligibility Criteria, etc. You can also read the official notification from joinindianarmy.nic.in, which is the official website of Indian Army.
Army Religious Teacher: Apply Now (Click Here)
JCO Army Religious Teacher Bharti Online Form 2019
JCO Army Religious Teacher is the best opportunity for all the Indian Army aspirants who want to serve the country in the best possible way. Important information regarding the Army Religious Teacher Online Application is given below and you can read them to know if you are eligible for the Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019.
Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 Online Registration Dates
|Online Application Start Date||30 Sep 2019 from 10:00 am|
|Online Application End Date||29 Oct 2019 to 05:00 pm|
|Last Date For Receipt||29 Oct 2019|
|Written Exam Dates||23 Feb 2020|
|Admit Card Release Dates||Feb 2020|
Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 Total Vacancies/Posts
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||07||Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in “Karam Kand”|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01||Ladakhi Muslim Shia candidates only|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||04|
Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 Age Limit
Any candidate who wants to apply for Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 should be a minimum of 24 years of age and maximum age of a candidate cannot be more than 34 years.
|Born not before||01 Oct 1986 (inclusive)|
|Born not after||30 Sep 1995 (inclusive)|
Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate who wants to apply for Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 must fulfill certain criteria to get eligible for the JCO (Religious Teacher) Bharti 2019. All the candidates who want to apply for JCO (Religious Teacher) Bharti 2019 must possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline from UGC recognized university.
Important: Candidate must possess the following qualification according to the Religious Denomination of the individual: –
|Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha)||Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’|
|Granthi||Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu|
|Padre||Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana)||Any person who has been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority.|
Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 Selection Process
The Complete Selection Process of Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 is given below for all the candidates who want to apply online for JCO (Religious Teacher) Bharti 2019.
Step by step selection process for Army Religious Bharti 2019 is given below which includes multiple phases including screening, physical and medical standards, and written examination.
Step 1: Screening
All the candidates who would be found eligible will be issued Admit Cards for Army Religious Bharti 2019 for initial screening. In the initial screening, checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by a medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone/Regimental Centres concerned.
Step 2: Physical Standards
To apply for Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 certain physical criteria is set by the Indian Army. The following standards are the minimum requirements to get selected in Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019.
|Height (cm)||(i) For General – 160|
(ii) For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157
(iii) Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoys – 155 (only Locals)
|Chest (cm)||77 for all categories|
|Weight (kg)||(i) For General and Ladakhis – 50|
(ii) For Gorkha candidates – 48
|Physical Fitness Test||Candidates should be able to run 1600m in 08 Minutes. Note: Provisions for extra time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas: –|
(i) Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs
(ii) Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs.
Step 3: Medical Standards
To apply for Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 all the candidates must be medically fit in accordance with the medical standards set by the Indian Army which is given below and there will be a slightly different process for civilians and already serving personnel.
Civilian: A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have a sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
Serving Combatants: Serving combatants or Remustering candidates must be in medical category SHAPE-1. Remustering candidates will be exempted from recruiting medical examination at the time of recruiting rally. A certificate indicating medical category duly signed by Army Medical Authority where the individual is serving and countersigned by the Commanding Officer of the unit will be submitted by the candidate.
Step 4: Written Examination
All the candidates who will be selected after the initial screening will be put through written examination which will be conducted on 23 Feb 2020.
Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 Written Exam Paper Pattern
Every candidate must know the complete Paper Pattern of Written Exam of Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019.
The written exam comprises of 2 papers with objective type questions and further information is explained in the following table
|Paper||Paper – 1 (General Awareness)||Paper – 2 (Religious Specific/ Denominations)|
|Pass Marks/ Max Marks||40/100||40/100|
|Marks per Question||02||02|
|Negative Marks per Wrong Answer||-0.5||-0.5|
Important Remarks For Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 Written Exam Paper Pattern
- Paper – 1 is compulsory to all the candidates and is only qualifying in nature. Paper – 1 marks will not be counted while preparing for merit list, interview, and final selection
- If a candidate scores 40% marks or above then only his Paper -2 will be assessed
- All the candidates shortlisted based on marks only in Paper-2 will be interviewed by the board of officers at 1 ASC Trg Centre, Bangalore and 39 GTC, Varanasi as applicable
- The names of candidates declared successful in the written examination and shortlisted for interview will be put on Rtg Dte website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by HQ Rtg Zone, Bangalore
- Candidates scoring a minimum of 50 out of 100 marks (50%) will qualify in the interview
- The final selection will be based on the merit list drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and interview
- No bonus marks are entitled to the son of Serving/Ex-servicemen/War Widow/Widow and Sportsmen/NCC/Computer certificate holders.
How To Apply For Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019
The complete process is given below in a stepwise manner for all the candidates so that they can have the appropriate and correct information regarding the Online Application For Army Religious Teacher Bharti 2019 and how to apply for it. The following information is for both civilian and already service candidates.
Civilian Candidates Application Process
- The recruitment will be carried out through all the Headquarters Recruiting Zones, Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt), GRD Kunraghat, Ladakh Scouts Regt Centre (Leh)
- Civil Candidates can appear for screening and written exam only in the Headquarter Recruiting Zone or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) covering their place of domicile
- Applying for Pandit, Granthi, Padri, and Maulvi (Sunni) categories, applications will only be accepted online through official Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Manual applications for these categories will be rejected
- Civil Gorkha Candidates: Applying for Pandit (Gorkha) category will submit a written application to Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat only
- Civil Muslim(Shia) Candidates of Ladakh region: Applying for Maulvi(Shia) category will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only
- Civil Buddhist (Mahayana) Candidates of other than Sikkim Region: Applying for Bodh Monk will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only
Service Candidates Application Process
- Service candidates will appear for screening and written in the Recruiting Zones or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) nearest to their place of posting
- Submission of Application by Service Candidates: Applications will only be accepted through the official channel
Incoming Search Terms:
- army religious teacher vacancy 2018
- religious teacher in indian army 2018
- army religious teacher physical test
- army recruitment for female 2019
- india army recruitment 2019
- army rally bharti 2019
- army jco result 2019
- imam vacancy in indian army
- army religious teacher posts 2019
- jco religious teacher vacancies 2019
- army jco rt recruitment 2019