CBSE Compartment Exam Form 2019, Improvement examination form for CBSE class 10th, Improvement exam form for CBSE class 12th, Re-test Exam Date Class 10th 12th, Improvement CBSE Class 10th 12th, CBSE class 10th Compartment Exam form 2019, CBSE class 12th Compartment Exam form 2019, Fill Compartment form Online 2019
CBSE has declared the results of Class 10th on June 2019 and results of Class 12th on June 2019. This year the over all pass percentage for class 10th students is 80.2% and for those of class 12th is 78%.
But, many of the students had hard-luck in getting passes in all the subjects. For such students, CBSE has brought the CBSE 2019 Compartment Exam so that the students who failed in some subjects can pass the exam and save their year.
Compartment Exam 2019 for Class 12th and Class 10th will be held in July 2018.
CBSE Compartment Exam Form 2019 Procedure and Other Details
Compartment Exam Eligibility, Fee,
What is Compartment/ Improvement Exam?
The candidates who appeared in board exam 2019 as a regular candidates form a school and failed in any one or two subjects, gets the opportunity to pass the exam the same year by applying for Compartment exam 2019.
For the candidates who appeared in Board Exam 2019 with 6 subjects and is declared Pass but could not clear one subject can apply for Improvement exam 2019 in that subject.
In how many subjects can I fill Compartment form 2019?
The Regular candidates who appeared in March 2019 Board Exam and declared as COMPARTMENT are eligible to apply only in 1 subject.
The candidates who failed in more than 1 subjects need to take re-admission in the same class as per the CBSE rules.
When is the last date to fill Compartment Form 2019?
The last date to fill CBSE Compartment/ Improvement form 2019 is 20th June, 2019.
|Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date||June 2019|
|Admit Card||First week July 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd Week July 2019|
|Results||Second week August 2019|
How much Fees do I have to pay for Compartment Exam?
- For Indian students, the fee for compartment exam is Rs. 200 per subject.
- For Foreign Students, the fee for compartment exam is Rs. 1000 per subject.
Note: After the last date of the Application form, a late fee would be charged which is Rs. 1000 for slab I and Rs. 5000 for slab II. So, make sure to fill the form before the last date at any cost.
How to Fill CBSE Compartment Form 2019 Online
To fill the CBSE Compartment form 2019, you can click on the link given below. But, first you should check out the steps on how to fill CBSE Compartment Form Online.
- Go to the Official website– Link given below.
- In the recent announcement box, you will find the Compartment Exam 2019 link.
- Click the link, a new window will open where you can fill CBSE Compartment/ Improvement Application Form.
- Fill the form carefully and keep all necessary documents handy.
- Upload scanned copies of recent photograph and signature.
- Submit Application Form and Proceed to Fee Payment Section.
- Take Print out of the Confirmation Page.
- Then collect the documents- photocopy of confirmation page, photocopy of mark sheet, e-challan, or original DD (Demand Draft, If you paid fee through demand draft).
- Send these document copies to the CBSE Regional Office.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) CBSE Compartment Exam 2019
- Is Compartment Exam and Improvement Exams same? No, Improvement exam is for the candidates who Passed in the main Examination held in March 2019. This is for the candidates who wants to improve their marks. On the other hand, compartment exam is for the candidates who failed in any of the subjects in the main examination. Such candidates can re-appear in the exam the same year (2019) to pass in that subject.
- How many chances are there for applying for Compartment Exam? A total of 3 chances are given to the candidates to appear for Compartment exam. Such candidates can appear in July 2019 then in March 2020 and lastly, in July 2020.
- Do I have to appear in Practicals if I passes practical earlier? No, if you have appeared and passed in the practicals, then you only have to appear in the Theory of that subject.
- Can a candidate appear in two or more subjects in compartment examination in class XII? No, as of now, you can appear in 1 subject only. If you failed in more than 1 subject then you have to appear in the same class again.
- Do I have to appear in all 5 subjects if I want to take compartment exam in 2020? You can appear in 2020 for the last time. You shall only appear in the exam you filled compartment for, not all 5.
If you have any other query, you can ping us down in the comment box. We will sort your problem out.
Next: CBSE Results 2019 (To Be Announced)