AFCAT is a national level entrance exam held by IAF Indian Air Force to recruit the officers for various posts twice in a year. In other words, AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is an entrance test for aspirants willing to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) for which they need to.
IAF (Indian Air Force) provides every single information at the official website afcat.cdac.in. Candidates can check all the essential information regarding AFCAT entrance exam. In the below section, check the AFCAT I & II Result 2019 details.
AFCAT I 2019 Result : Indian Air Force conducted AFCAT I exam on 16 and 17 February 2019. IAF has been declared the result for AFCAT I on 6th March 2019. The candidates can check the result at the official portal
afcat.cdac.in by entering their registration number and user ID or Roll number.
AFCAT II 2019 Result: Now after the completion of AFCAT I Exam, IAF has been released a notification for AFCAT II exam. As per the official notification, the online application procedure is going to begin from 1st June 2019. IAF will conduct the examination in the month of September 2019. IAF will declare the result for AFCAT II after one month of the examination that is in October 2019.
How to Check AFCAT 2019 Result
IAF will publish the AFCAT 2019 Result only on the official website. The result will not be sent via post. A list of qualified candidates will be published with their respective roll numbers. The qualified candidates will then have to register for AFSB (Air Force Selection Board) testing.
Applicants can view AFCAT 2019 Result in the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of AFCAT i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Click on “AFCAT 2019 Result” on the notification bar.
- The page will navigate and open into a new tab in pdf format.
- Save the pdf file or click Ctrl+F and type your roll number and hit enter.
- If the entered roll number is qualified, it will match the enter case and will be highlighted.
- Applicants should look for further notification regarding the testing process in the notification bar.
- Qualified Candidates will need to register to proceed with testing as per IAF guidelines.
AFCAT/EKT Cut Off 2019
As the board publishes the result at afcat.cdac.in, candidates can view the AFCAT/ EKT Cut Off by following the steps as under:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: afcat.cdac.in
- Step 2: Click on the link for “AFCAT Cut Off 2019” (Will be activated shortly).
- Step 3: AFCAT/EKT Cut Off 2019 will appear on the screen in PDF.
- Step 4: View and download it for future references.
AFCAT/EKT Cut Off 2019: Previous 5 Years Cut Offs
Previous years cut off statistics are very helpful to make an estimation about the upcoming result cut offs of AFCAT I and II 2019. AFCAT online test is conducted for 300 marks and for Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT), it is 150. The previous 5 years AFCAT/EKT cutoffs are given below:
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off||EKT Cut Off|
|AFCAT II 2018||140||55|
|AFCAT I 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT II 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT I 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT II 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT I 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT II 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT I 2015||126||55|
|AFCAT II 2014||123||45|
AFSB Selection Process 2019
AFCAT 2019 result will be declared on the official website. The aspirants can check the result online or can download it as a pdf file on their computers. Scorecard or mark sheet will not be available to download.
To carry out for further process, the qualified candidates will have to register on the official website.
Steps to register for Testing Process
For the online testing process at the official website, candidates need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the homepage afcat.cdac.in
- Check for “Notification for AFCAT 2019 Qualified Candidates”
- Read the Information brochure and follow the stepsLogin into the website with your login id and password.
- Register for Testing and select the Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) close to you and date.
Fill in all the details such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of AFCAT 2019
- Registration Number
- Passport sized photo and Signature
- Click enter to Submit the form.
The last date to Register is the third week of March 2019. Registered candidates will be notified via email with the link to download registration approval letter with all the testing details. Here are the details:
Applicants can select the centers from AFSB Centers listed below:
- AFSB Dehradun
- AFSB Mysore
- AFSB Varanasi
Candidates will have to download the letter from the official website by clicking the link. The letter will include details such as Test Center and Documents required. The Call Letter and the associated forms should be printed and duly filled. Candidates should carry the printouts, AFCAT 2019 Admit Card and the required documents when reporting at the venue.
Required Documents For AFSB.
At the time of document verification, candidates must have the following documents with them. AFSB test will verify the documents.
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheets issued by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
- Original Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by the relevant Board).
- Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/ semester issued by University. Provisional Certificate issued by college Principal is not acceptable. However, Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University is acceptable.
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above-mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC from employers for candidates working in Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings (if applicable).
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DGCA, if applicable
- Inbound Railway Ticket/ Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowance)
- Twenty (20) copies of recent passport size color photographs taken in light colored clothes against the white background for documentation.
- In case of final year/ semester students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is to be required:-
(a) Name of the College.
(b) Name of the University.
(c) Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
(d) Aggregate Percentage.
(e) Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (in DD/MM/YYYY Format).
Details of AFSB Rounds
There are two main phages included in the AFSB (AirForce Selection Board) Selection and Testing Rounds.
- Intelligence Test
- Psychological Test, Group Test, and Personal Interview.
- In stage I of AFSB Stage the candidates will have to undergo an Intelligence Test. The result will be declared on the spot and to proceed, Candidates will have to get their documents verified.
- Stage II round is only for those who have qualified the Stage I.
- Candidates who do not qualify the Stage I will have to leave the venue.
- Stage II will be carried out in Five days with Psychological Test, Group Test, and Personal Interview.
- To be selected for IAF recruitment candidates should perform well.
- Stage II is crucial for the final selection of the candidates.
- Candidates who have applied for Flying Branch will have to qualify Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT)