Indian Airforce recruit officers in all Branches including Flying, Technical and Non-Technical every year. This is a very good opportunity for Indian graduates to join Indian Airforce as a pilot in 2019. And if you want to ace the exam then you must read AFCAT Syllabus to crack the exam.
- AFCAT 2020 Exam Date, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
- AFCAT I 2020 Solved Paper
- AFCAT Previous Year Papers Download
- AFCAT 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- AFCAT I and AFCAT II 2020 Result and Cut-Off
If you want to serve the country in the best possible way then there is no other way except joining Indian Defence Forces. You can join either of the three forces be it Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. But if you want to touch the skies and you can handle the speed then you must go for the Indian Air Force. For that, you have to crack the Airforce Common Admission Test which is conducted twice a year in the month of February and August.